Links to Third Party Web Site
Your Friend in Italy may provide hyperlinks to third party web sites as a convenience to users of the Web Site. Your Friend in Italy does not control third party web sites and is not responsible for the contents of any linked-to third party web sites or any hyperlink in a linked-to site. Your Friend in Italy does not endorse, recommend or approve any third party web site hyperlinked from the Web Site. Your Friend in Italy will have no liability to any entity for the content or use of the content available through such hyperlink.
No Representations or Warranties; Limitations on Liability
The information and materials on the Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information contained herein. Your Friend in Italy MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, ALL OF WHICH IS PROVIDED ON A STRICTLY AS IS BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS OR GRAPHICS ON THE WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE OWNER OR PUBLISHER BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF RECOVERY, AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE OR LOST PROFITS), ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY MANNER CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF INFORMATION OR SERVICES, OR THE FAILURE TO PROVIDE INFORMATION OR SERVICES, FROM THE WEB SITE.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials contained on the Web Site are Copyright, Your Friend in Italy. All rights reserved. No person is authorized to use, copy, or distribute any portion the Web Site including related graphics. Your Friend in Italy and other trademarks and or service marks including logos and designs found on the Web Site are trademarks service marks that identify Your Friend in Italy. and the goods and or services provided by Your Friend in Italy. Such marks may not be used under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of Your Friend in Italy.
1) RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT: A deposit is required at time of booking. For a large group booking, the deposit is £150 per person. For other services, the deposit varies depending on tour/services requested. The deposit due will be disclosed to client when services are requested. Services and reservations will begin upon receipt of deposit. Final payment for tours/travel itineraries is due a minimum 8 weeks (56) days before departure. Some local suppliers/service providers may have different payment requirements and some land arrangements/services will have to be paid once client is in Italy. If you fail to pay the balance of your holiday price in full 8 weeks prior to departure, we reserve the right to cancel your booking and you will lose your deposit. If you book your holiday less than 8 weeks (56) days before the date of departure, the balance of charges will be due for payment immediately upon confirmation from us. The deposit and payment policy may vary in cases of apartment, villa, event/wedding bookings. Form of payment accepted is major credit cards, Visa and MasterCard, bank transfers and Paypal.
LATE BOOKINGS: Late bookings are those made within 6 weeks of departure. Once details have been confirmed to you by email of over the telephone, a contract shall be deemed to exist between you and Your Friend In Italy. Full payment will be due immediately.
2) ALTERATIONS TO YOUR BOOKING: If after booking your holiday you decide to alter any of the details of that confirmed booking, an amendment fee of £15 per person (maximum £60 per booking) will be charged in addition to the increase, if any, in the cost of the revised arrangements. After departure, each change made to the itinerary must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and may incur additional charges.
(i) NAME CHANGES. Where you or any member of your party is prevented from taking the holiday, that person may transfer his or her booking to another suitable passenger without paying the applicable cancellation charges provided that we are given at least 14 days notice. An amendment fee of £15 per person together with all costs incurred by us or levied by our suppliers in making the transfer must be paid before it can be confirmed. Both the person who transfers their booking and the person who actually takes the holiday will be responsible for the payment of the amendment charges and additional costs and any outstanding balance due in respect of the holiday price.
If it becomes necessary for you or a member of your party to cancel your booking, you must inform us in writing. The following cancellation charges will apply. These charges are expressed as a percentage of the total holiday/tour. Cancellation charges are calculated from the date we receive the written notification of cancellation. There may be additional cancellation fees assessed by our suppliers. If the reason for cancellation is covered by your travel insurance policy, you should be able to claim on it.
56 days or more deposit
55-29 days 25% or deposit if greater
28-15 days 50% or deposit if greater
14-8 days 75% or deposit if greater
7 days or less 100%
Opera/festival. Tickets are subject to a 100% cancellation fee once confirmed even prior to ticket issue. Event/Wedding. If, for any reason, the event/wedding is cancelled by the client, the client is still responsible for payment of the event or wedding package purchased by the client, for services rendered and any additional event planning/wedding planning hours. Deposits are non-refundable. The payment of required deposit or any other partial payment constitutes consent to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained here. Tours and all contracts with Your Friend In Italy are governed by England law and in case of dispute jurisdiction is conferred in accordance with the laws of England and jurisdiction of the English courts. If the reason for cancellation is covered under the terms of an insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges. Upon receipt of payment, this assumes you and all members of your party agree and accept all terms and conditions contained here.
4) TRAVEL INSURANCE- It is at the discretion of the client to decide whether or not to purchase travel insurance. It is strongly recommended that clients to purchase travel insurance. You are also encouraged to check with your health insurance provider to ensure that your coverage extends to international travel.
5) TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: Each traveller is responsible for obtaining and carrying a valid passport and any other documents required by Italian government regulations. Non-US and non-EU residents may require special travel documents to travel to Italy. Check with your local embassy or consulate.
6) AIRLINE TICKETS: Your Friend In Italy does not purchase airline tickets.
7) PRICE FLUCTUATION: Prices are subject to change at any time without notice as a result of currency exchange rate fluctuations, seasonality, suppliers’ rates change; which, in turn, may affect the prices of transportation, accommodation, or other services. Your Friend In Italy reserves the right to change their prices due to unforeseen circumstances; however, we always do our best to adhere to price quotes given.
8) NOT INCLUDED IN TOUR PRICE: Local airport taxes, laundry, telephone calls, meals and beverage not included in the itinerary, sightseeing or services other than those specifically mentioned; tips to the Cultural Guide, motor coach drivers when touring, local tour guides, and excess baggage.
9) VOUCHERS/DOCUMENTS: Any necessary documents will be mailed 21 days prior to departure. If the requested vouchers have not arrived prior to your departure date, please contact Your Friend In Italy, prior to your departure from your home country, to allow time to have the necessary information resent. Failure to contact us to allow re-sending will result in loss of your reservation and/or tickets for which we will not be responsible.
10) CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND REFUNDS: Should you have any problems during your stay you should contact us immediately during your trip. Refund requests must be received in writing within fourteen days from date of return. Each request will be considered on a case by case basis. Refunds are not guaranteed and depend on circumstances. UNUSED LAND ARRANGEMENTS: No refund will be made for unused services after travel begins (i.e. meals, sightseeing, tours, train tickets, transfers, hotels and car rental). Cost of various fees (i.e. insurance, changes, and express mail) is not refundable.
11) RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION: The responsibility of Your Friend In Italy, Ltd is limited. You are aware of the risks associated with participating in a tour or itinerary with Your Friend In Italy and freely accept and fully assume all risks and the possibility of personal injury or loss resulting there from. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Your Friend In Italy from any and all liability for any personal injury or loss resulting from your participation in an itinerary and/or tour package. As a Travel Specialist, Your Friend In Italy organises, promotes and sells travel itineraries and tour programs consisting of certain travel services, limited to surface transportation, sightseeing excursion and accommodation, which Your Friend In Italy reserves from various suppliers. The suppliers providing these services are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Your Friend In Italy. Your Friend In Italy is not responsible for the wilful or negligent acts and/or omissions of such suppliers of any of their respective employees or representatives, including without limitation, their failure, and/or inadequacy of delivery of services. Your Friend In Italy assumes no liabilityfor injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodations, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or conditions beyond its control including but not limited to: acts of terrorism, defect of vehicles, break-down in equipment, strikes, theft, cancellation or changes in itinerary schedules. The payment of required deposit or any other partial payment for a reservation for hotel package/tour/itinerary/event/wedding/group constitutes consent to all provisions of the conditions and general information contained here.
Your Friend In Italy email: firstname.lastname@example.org